Gusseted tubing and hoods for automatic and manual packaging. They can be supplied clear, light tint or opaque in color and printed up to 6 colors. They can be produced with the addition of UV inhibitors to resist degradation due to sunlight and UV Barrier inhibitors to protect the packed product. Manufactured in a wide range of sizes and different retraction parameters, they can be micro or macro-perforated. Hoods can be available perforated on the reel or loose on the pallet.
- Suitable for applications in glass, brick, paper, ceramics, cement and adhesives industries.
- They can be mono or co-extruded up to 3 layers.
- Specific retraction parameters prevent curling problems.
- Addition of UV inhibitors to resist degradation due to sunlight for up to 18 months.
- Both clear or colored and flexo printed up to 3 colors each side.
|500 - 2600
|50 - 200
|up to 6
the new Sustainable Innovation model for flexible packaging
We support our customers to reach emissions reduction during the life cycle of their products. Greenside is a Sustainable Innovation Model for the complete range of Crocco products.